The legislation regulating the stages from the beginning of the export transactions to the bringing of the foreign currency to the home is collected in 3 main groups.
Besides, our ministries, which use their powers arising from their special laws, have export regulations.
Exports in Foreign Trade Legislation (Prior Transactions)
– The basic principles and principles of our export regime, export forms and state aid given to exports are determined by the legislation given below:
– Export Regime Decree No. 95/7623, dated 22.12.1995, published in the Official Gazette No. 22515 dated 06.01.1996
– Export Regulation published in the Official Gazette No. 26190 dated 06.06.2006
– Decision of State Aid for Exports No. 94/6401 dated 27/12/1994
– Provisions of the Regulation on Technical Regulations and Standardization of Foreign Trade for Exportation
These regulations are executed by the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade and can be accessed at www.dtm.gov.tr.
Exports in Customs Legislation (Customs Transactions)
Customs instruments to be submitted to the customs administration, customs declaration, inspection of goods, work flows in customs administration and customs regimes to be determined are determined by the legislation given below:
– Customs Law No. 4458
– Customs Regulations
– Customs Directives
This legislation is carried out by the Undersecretariat of Customs and can be accessed at www.gumruk.gov.tr.
Export in Foreign Exchange Legislation (Post-Customs Transactions)
The foreign exchange control for the issuance of foreign exchange in the country is carried out in accordance with the Law no. These regulations are executed by the Undersecretariat of Treasury and can be accessed at www.hazine.gov.tr.
T.C. The legislation of the Central Bank is also available at www.tcmb.gov.tr.